If you are thinking of creating a web page for your business or your company already has it but you do not know if it is well designed, Mediaelx gives you the main bases that every corporate website should have.
- 1. Simple domain
The domain of your web page is that link that will identify your website. For this reason, the name you designate your portal should be short (one to three words), easy to remember and be associated with the name of the company. With this, customers can visit your website as many times as they want, promoting (at the same time) your business online.
- 2. Structure of the simple and understandable website
The web page must be organized and composed so that it seems easy, simple and understandable for the client to navigate through it. A convoluted web portal can lead to confusion for the navigator and therefore, his dissatisfaction with our page.
- 3. Fixed sections
The fixed sections are the sections that make up our website. In them should appear:
- The 'Home'. It is the main page of our website, and therefore we must take special care with its design. A striking and well explained home will increase the traffic of our page and therefore, it will help to position our website better. This reason does not mean that we saturate the page with much content. You have to be clear and concise.
- 'About us'. In this section we explain the composition of our company and what is our main specialty. The text has to be of quality because it has to call the attention to the new customer.
- • 'Our products / Our services'. In this section we have to comment on what our business offers its clients. As the corporate web pages serve to inform what we want to offer, it is important that all our services are present and, in addition, they are updated.
- 'Blog'. In the blog of our website we will include the news or news of our company. We can name the section as best suits us. There are sections called 'news', other' news' and others simply with the name of 'Blog. What is important is that this section is not neglected and that there is always updated content.
- 'Contact'. The fixed section of 'contact', as its name properly indicates, we must add all the communication channels of our company: address, telephone, form, email, social networks, map, etc. Remember to always change the information that has been outdated.
- 4. Content in the fixed sections
We have commented how our website should be displayed and what sections it should contain. Now we must point out how the interior of each section must be structured to obtain a prominent web portal.
The content that should appear in our section will be to include a headline, a subtitle and a body of the text. Each section will have to contain the keyword that will facilitate us, later, the positioning on the Internet (SEO). As you can see, the organization is very simple, but it is important to carry this structure to have a colourful portal and at the same time appear in the main searches of users.
- 5. Good pictures
The images that we add on our web page have to be professional photographs that are without pixelation, without deformation and that have good quality. Many of the navigators are more captured by the images than by the content itself. For this reason, all illustrations must be eye-catching.
- 6. Internal search engine
A search engine should appear on every web page that allows the user to find what they want directly, without having to navigate through each section of our website.
- 7. Link to your social networks
We have previously indicated that in the 'contact' section you must enter the link to our social profiles. However, not only does it have to be seen in that section, but it must be included in the main page and, in addition, it must be easy to view for the client. The logos is a good tool for creating links between our portal and our social network.
- 8. Buttons to share on social networks
In addition to including links to our social profiles, you must also include buttons or icons that appear at a glance and allow us to share the content of our pages. This tool helps all those who are not familiar with the online world and helps them to speed up this process. The more content is shared, the more traffic our website will get and the more target (target audience) we will capture.
- 9. Possibility of subscribing to the Newsletter
The newsletter is a newsletter that we can send, every certain period of time, to our clients where we inform about the latest news or promotions of our company. That our website contains a section or a notice that indicates that the customer can subscribe, will help us to loyalty or conversion of our customers.
For more information on this point, click on this link: https://english.mediaelx.net/blog/651/9-keys-to-make-a-good-newsletter/
- 10. Testimonials
Add as a fixed section the section of 'opinions' or 'testimonies' helps the company to increase its prestige and, at the same time, increases the possibilities of trust with the new user who navigates through our portal. The content of each testimony must be real and it is advisable to include an image of the client to whom we have provided our services.
- 11. Optimized design for mobiles and tablets
More and more users are accessing web pages from their mobile device. Therefore it is important that our website is adapted to mobile phones and tablets. Moreover, since last year Google penalizes those websites that are not optimized for these types of devices. If you want to increase your positioning statistics, do not forget to create a design for mobile phones and tablets.
- 12. Private area for clients, if necessary
Depending on whether your business needs it, our website may contain a private access for clients. In it you can register, obtain unique information and share our content.
- 13. Compatibility with any browser
It is vitally important that our website can be viewed in any browser (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari ...). Keep in mind that each user has their respective preferences. In Spain, the browser that is most used is Google Chrome, so it is important that our web page is adapted to this search engine. The more compatibility with other browsers our web portal is better.
If you find it difficult to carry out all these elements, Mediaelx does it for you
If you think it is complicated to be aware of all these primordial tips that your website must possess, Mediaelx helps you to obtain the web portal you want. Our staff of professionals will be responsible for including all the elements that will make your future website attractive and optimized.
Do you want to contact us?
If you want Mediaelx to provide your services, you just have to contact us. We are waiting for you at Calle Vicente Blasco Ibáñez, 58, Elche (Alicante). If you want to call us to make a previous appointment, you can do so by dealing 966 222 989/966 161 282.
Also, you can write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask any questions you have about our offerings. Our team will respond to you in the shortest possible time.
Until next time!